Recent content by FriedLemming

  1. F

    Any LTC miners out there willing to answer some questions?

    Newegg has Powercolor AX7950's on sale for $229 with a one per person $30 rebate, and 2 year warranty. Hard to turn that down if you are just looking to add on one more for $199 (even $229 ea without rebate, limit 5 per person)
  2. F

    Any LTC miners out there willing to answer some questions?

    Is there anything on the horizon that might be more bang/buck than 7950? I imagine that could make it hard to resell the 7950 if you bought a load of them, and then a more efficient more powerful card came out at the same pricepoint? (Talking about buying 7950's now, not those who have already...
  3. F

    Any LTC miners out there willing to answer some questions?

    Heh, that is crazy looking. So with 18 you get ~10-11khs and ~12-13 coins a day for 4.5kw/h of draw?
  4. F

    Any LTC miners out there willing to answer some questions?

    Just out of curiosity, how do you set up 18 cards, 5 diferent systems?.. and at current rates when will you pay off the 4.5k in cards + whatever else you have in it?
  5. F

    $325k 3D-Printed Lab Grown Burger Tastes Gross

    First thing I thought was, astronauts.... Im sure this would taste good on the way to, there, and from mars when the other options are even less-fresh and natural :P They did this on better off ted, was pretty hilarious.
  6. F

    Folding / Bitcoin , two separate rigs.

    Well, lets assume that 4p is down the road a little bit, and I will try to snag a deal on a used one when someone has to get out of folding(saw a few in DCFS forum that I would have bought instantly if I wasnt 3 weeks too late :). I have the 3930k and am semi-justifying this rig for high-res...
  7. F

    Folding / Bitcoin , two separate rigs.

    Did SETI back in college, havnt messed with folding but got the bug recently. The bitcoin craze hasn't really bitten me... mostly I just want to set up something that will break even over time, so that I can then switch it over to folding :P Bootstrap! Not even sure if it is possible to break...
Back
Top