A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
The two G skills you posted both have CAS latency of 9. How much of a difference does that make versus a memory with 6 or 7 CAS latency.
I'm leaning towards the Asus board and 1055t combo that you posted, again the question is whats the difference between the 870 and the 890fx. And that deal...
1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc
Mainly gaming, SC2, Steam Games, Bioshock and the likes. I won't be upgrading this computer for a while and I want to be able to play games that will come out during the next few years. Also a bit of photoshop and...