• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Fridericus

  1. F

    Dual Core Gaming Fix Guide

    I had to re-install the "first Hotfix", since after playing Rome Total War for awhile the old problem of different speeds in the game reappeared. RTW definetely needs this fix when playing with a dual-core computer (at least mine). Now, I am somewhat lost with the Medieval Total War CTDs just...
  2. F

    Dual Core Gaming Fix Guide

    Rome Total War is playing fine, even without the usepmtimer. However, I am getting CTDs for Medieval Total War (newly installed), could be the dual-core again - or is there another explanation possible (game worked on my Dell/Intel/Sgl.-core)? I will re-install the timer and try again if...
  3. F

    Dual Core Gaming Fix Guide

    Thank you - I found it and took out the "usepmtimer/". I will try the game again today and let you know what I found.
  4. F

    Dual Core Gaming Fix Guide

    Kindly tell me how to access boot.ini - thank you!
  5. F

    Dual Core Gaming Fix Guide

    I had problems with Rome Total War and installed the 2 fixes - I really can not say which fix worked. But now, I have some Window reaction slower, such as getting responses from the CD disk drive, etc. Since this is a new system, I may have to clock up the computer ( not easy for someone who...
  6. F

    Dual Core Gaming Fix Guide

    I installed the software "fixes" and everything works just fine. However, I noticed a slow-down of the system outside any game - could this have something to do with the "fixes" I installed?
  7. F

    Dual Core Gaming Fix Guide

    I have considerable speed problems in the game (game at times is extremely speedy, particularly when playing for alonger time period). I am a complete novise for making changes on the computer - can somebody help? System: MB: GA-K8NSC-939 CPU AMD +3800 2x 2 Giga OCZ DDR Memory NVidia...
Back
Top