• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Fresh Daemon

  1. F

    FS: nVidia GTX 670 & 480 waterblocks

    Bump - 480 waterblock is sold, 670 still available.
  2. F

    FS: nVidia GTX 670 & 480 waterblocks

    Never used. Leftovers from projects that didn't end up happening, now just taking up space. Pay actual shipping (Canada Post) or pickup in the Niagara region (no extra cost). Heatkiller GPU X-3 GTX 670 = SOLD Never taken out of the plastic. Includes original box and everything you see in...
  3. F

    Something has failed badly, need help tracking it down

    I took a look at those. I was looking for a diagnostic tool. I've run an HDD testing tool, which passed, but I don't know if that would even detect all the problems an SSD might have. I've reinstalled to an HDD in the meantime - I guess I'll see if I can replicate the problem. Might take a...
  4. F

    Something has failed badly, need help tracking it down

    A week ago, I started getting persistent BSODs on booting Windows. I had to reinstall, it couldn't be repaired. A few days ago, it happened again. Now, it's basically happening every cold boot - if I install Windows, it'll work mostly fine that day (as in it'll cough up weird software glitches...
  5. F

    FS: EVGA GTX 580 / 1GB SO-DIMM's

    Bought a GTX 480, great seller.
  6. F

    WTB in Canada: Creative Labs Sound Blaster Digital I/O Module

    Well, it might yet come down to that. :)
  7. F

    WTB in Canada: Creative Labs Sound Blaster Digital I/O Module

    Bump, still looking. Also, not that this happened here but in another forum: this is the exact product I'm looking for and it's for a specific purpose. All it does is convert the X-Fi FlexiJack into a breakout for coax and optical inputs and outputs. That is all I want.
  8. F

    WTB in Canada: Creative Labs Sound Blaster Digital I/O Module

    I'm looking for this. Can't seem to find one for sale in Canada. If anyone has one they'd like to sell, or is willing to point me in the direction of a vendor that has them in stock and ships to Canada, or preferably is in Canada, please PM me! Thanks.
  9. F

    HD (1tb,1.5tb,2tb)

    bump
  10. F

    FS: Asus P5N-E SLI, Blueline Powercost monitor

    Bump, open to offers.
Back
Top