Recent content by fREeCYCLE

  1. F

    LTSP & TFTP

    Well that's just @*&^%#$! great. I've just received news that my step father is going to die soon of distal asophogial cancer. Would SomEone please take a shot at this so I can get these friggin' boxes online. I've exhaused all reasonable courses of action that I can muster. The damn...
  2. F

    LTSP & TFTP

    Desperately paging Mag. :p Just an update, my note above re: PXE boot off those 3com nics, simply indicates their default pref. I have changed this to TCP/IP/DHCP in the nic bios. (and tried all the other possibilites out of desperation) For some reason, I simply cannot raise the tftp...
  3. F

    corporate / academic borging idea

    I'm actually in this position and have been for years. The bulk of what deters corporate participation IMO, is attributable to three common factors: 1) IT directors are on the hook for almost everything that goes wrong beyond that point, for having made the commitment. It's not a matter...
  4. F

    LTSP & TFTP

    This being my first visit to your forums, please allow me to thank you for the wealth of information and resources your team provides to the whole community. I am fREeCYCLE of team WesternNorthCarolina #49409. Long story short; When working with the RedHat 9/LTSP scripts from...
Back
Top