• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by fredeb

  1. F

    Kingston HyperX SSD 240GB & 120GB SSD Storage Review @ [H]

    I have experienced similar issues with the HyperX 120 on Gigabyte X58A-UD7 rev.2 currently running beta bios version FD13 , was worse with FD12 . Running the drive on Marvell port .
  2. F

    L5640 "special" - confirmed motherboard compatibility thread

    Just for interest sake - I got E5620 working on Gigabyte X58A-UD3R rev.2.0 with beta bios from Stasio - FF2 . Beta bioses here . I think that if the E5620 works , the L5640 should too . I don't know if it made a difference - but I flashed bios w i7 950 , went into the bios and manually set...
Back
Top