• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by frawressvictoly

  1. F

    Video card suggestions much needed.

    Thanks for the replies.. $300 was my starting budget. I dont mind spending more (its not that I cant afford more) I just have a hard time finding the value in the 500 and 600 dollar cards. To me, I see FPS in games and the extra bucks seems to give a good 5 or 6 fps more. Its hard for me to...
  2. F

    Video card suggestions much needed.

    Yea, good call but if I didnt promise her mine then she would be getting the new one :D It was more of an accuse for me to get a new toy.. I did the ole, Babe, if I get a new one you get my other one for your computer routine. :D
  3. F

    Video card suggestions much needed.

    I thought about that long and hard for the last few days. I keep reading all the horror stories around it. Dont get me wrong xfrie or Sli seems like alot of fun and I did buy a mobo that I knew could do it and handle it just because it interest me. Just wondering if its over kill for what...
  4. F

    Video card suggestions much needed.

    Yea I thought about waiting on that card. I guess with the amount the cost of the 7970 is over the 6970 (or projected I should say to be). I was sticker shocked. Granted this may put the 7950 down to 400ish price range (again just a guess). If ya cant tell im terrible at waiting lol. Im...
  5. F

    Video card suggestions much needed.

    Hey guys im new to these forums but I have read here a lot. I figured it was time to present my case and get some suggestions. I had to replace my mobo in my old rig and in the process I jsut started buying new stuff. Sooooo where im at now. i5 2500k custom watercooled oc'd 4.5 asus...
Back
Top