• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by franka12404

  1. F

    Best-Selling Product on Amazon This Holiday Season: Echo Dot

    Not that I don't agree that we should consume less and enjoy what we have more, but those investments you speak of would not be very good investments if consumers did not consume!
  2. F

    Injecting Javascript Cryptocurrency Miner into a Public Network

    Pretty neat I've known Anthony for a long time nice to see an article on someone I know!
  3. F

    $5,399 Laptop from 1997: Gateway Solo 2200

    I love every LGR review that dude is awesome!
  4. F

    Feds Respond to Apple: Stop Being a Baby

    I think the government is the one being a big baby! They think they have the right to everything and this makes me love encryption that much more.
Back
Top