Recent content by frank2700

  1. F

    Antec EarthWatts 500 defective?

    Here's my point about ATI capacitors quality! I'am not a gamer! (never used my video card for gaming) and I never overclock my hardware! What I'am expecting in a quality hardware is durabilty and stability! ( fast speed is not really necessary for my needs) I had two ASUS motherboards...
  2. F

    Antec EarthWatts 500 defective?

    Finally! the problem is with my video card! Strangely , my AIW 9600XT was working just fine under my old A7V333 (agp 4X) and also with my MSI KT4AV (AGP 8X default) but I wasn't able to boot X using this MSI card! (same hardware, same configuration) When I received and installed my AE500 ...
  3. F

    Antec EarthWatts 500 defective?

    Hi! I bought a brand new Antec Power Supply EarthWatts 500 two weeks ago! I was using previously an Antec 350 Watts PP-352X and I was using it with an Asus A7V333 motherboard, Athlon XP 2400 TB and with an ATI All In Wonder 9600XT graphics multimedia (TV included) card! Everything worked...
Back
Top