• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Fr33t

  1. F

    Staples 25% off 1 item coupon - - Could get Zotac 970 $239 before tax

    Is it worth the $37.50 extra ($50 with 25% off) to get the EVGA 970 Superclocked ACX 2.0?
  2. F

    EA Closes SimCity Studio

    For anyone that was supremely disappointed with SC2013 looking for a true SimCity successor, check out Cities: Skylines that is coming out in less than a week. The first Let's Play videos are coming out and it looks incredible. If you consider yourself a SimCity fan you HAVE to check it out!
  3. F

    Advanced Warfare 9000, Counter Strike GO 326,000

    Just to make sure, this is a troll post, right? I almost lost it at Duke Nukem Forver, lol
  4. F

    Any news on BattleField 4 ?

    Please tell me you're only trolling.
  5. F

    BioShock Infinite & Crysis 3 AMD Never Settle Codes

    Up for sale are two keys, one for BioShock Infinite and the other for Crysis 3. I recently picked up a new GPU that included both but seeing as I already have both, I hardly have the need for the extra keys. BioShock Infinite: $30 Crysis 3: $30 Both: $50 Heatware...
  6. F

    Windows 8 Previews to Go Dark in 3 Weeks

    The replies in every Windows 8 thread in [H] make me wonder how all of these people make it in the tech world. I know for a fact I am faster on W8 than W7, I wasn't at first, but after putting in a minuscule amount of time to figure it out, going back to W7 on my work laptop is starting to feel...
  7. F

    Here Comes Microsoft Surface Pro, 64 Bits and All

    Do you think that might be because there is no other tablet that can do "serious" work? If the price goes down just a little bit I am all over this thing!
  8. F

    Windows 8 Leaked Already

    This x1000. Reading the first replies makes me feel more like I'm at a family reunion than a bleeding edge enthusiast site. Out of the 6 people I've installed the release preview for I've gotten nothing but positive remarks on usage after taking a little time to explain the new layout and its...
  9. F

    Woz: Apple Made a Stinking Mess Of Siri

    http://primes.utm.edu/notes/proofs/infinite/euclids.html
  10. F

    StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Beta Sneak Peek

    And I'll just leave this here for emphasizing why they might balance is a little important... http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Premier_Tournaments (Mind the prize pools, only lists premier events)
  11. F

    StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Beta Sneak Peek

    If you really think memorizing a build order is all it takes to become a pro the joke is on you buddy. Dozens of SC1 pros have recorded salaries of over $100k a year before winnings all the way up to $300k+ and on May 2nd we're expecting an announcement that SC1 pros are going to be switching...
  12. F

    StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Beta Sneak Peek

    Please tell me this is a troll. 1 or 2 new units? Every single race is getting new units and new abilities, not just zerg. While some people might play for the single player, multiplayer is the reason starcraft is what it is. I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if the single player...
Back
Top