Recent content by Fox1966

  1. F

    Samsung 244T - finally!

    I don't think 1080P is supported over component, only 1080i. I have only ever gotten black screens when I tried 1080P over component, both with the Xbox360, and with the PS3.
  2. F

    Samsung 244T - finally!

    Yeah, the 244T reports the 1400 resolution, but it is pretty obvious that it is running 1080P. Everything is absolutely crystal clear. I was very impressed that the blu ray movies didn't scale to fill the whole screen, but gives me the black bar at top and bottom, with no distortion of the...
  3. F

    Samsung 244T - finally!

    I also have the 244T, with an Xbox360 running through VGA, and the PS3 on HDMI (via a switch box). I noticed that the monitor wasn't reporting a 1080P resolution, but it certainly seems to be displaying it with my PS3! This is a good thing...the image at 1080P through my PS3 looks incredible...
  4. F

    Official BenQ FP241W Thread !!! Info, Pictures, Reviews

    Once again, the "big lag problem" for 244t seems to be affecting only a few users. There are far MORE users who have no problem, than there are those who say they do. I just got the 244t last month, and am thrilled with it. No lag problems for me, and I am an avid gamer. Unfortunately, this...
  5. F

    Regarding Samsung 244T

    I was like you, hesitant to buy the 244t due to several complaints of input lag, but yet seeing awesome reviews of it everywhere, and great feedback at Newegg. However, I went ahead and bought it last week, and let me say that I could NOT be more pleased. I notice no input lag whatsoever; my...
Back
Top