Recent content by formica73

  1. F

    X-FI extreme music driver

    Same to me, too bad... platinum is much cheaper than buy XtremeMusic + I/O drive. I think it is smart move to use general front panel connector which ppl demanded for long time.
  2. F

    X-FI extreme music driver

    Extreme music is same w platinum except front drive, so use that driver.
  3. F

    Issues with X-Fi and 4gb memory

    In my xp x64, i couldn't install x-fi driver to 4gb system. it gave very horrible crackling sound. What i did was install to 2gb system and put additional 2gb after driver installed. it works. crackling sound gone at least in my computer. i wish it work to others.
  4. F

    xfi issues anyone?

    I also saw a lot of complain about that (x-fi and nforce4), that was the main reason I was reluctant to buy x-fi. But I also heard about good thing with the same board w x-fi, so, I bought and totally satisfied w it. yes, I usually update everything as possible, so I'm using newest bios and...
  5. F

    xfi issues anyone?

    no... in fact, I installed newest driver first, and installed others without driver later. I prefer not to install other softwares and startup things (I hate!). I did it later because I need to use my remote for I/O drive - so, I needed some software (I don't know what it is though) to make my...
  6. F

    xfi issues anyone?

    Strange, I have xp x64 and x-fi. don't have such problem. if this is only caused by x-fi driver..., did you try uninstall driver and use onboard audio? this solved the problem you have? I think you may need to try complete uninstall and clean folder and registry, and try reinstall again to see...
  7. F

    Good/Affordable headset

    I think he recommends to get better quality of headphone.
  8. F

    Creative Xtrememusic connect to front panel audio jacks

    I thought new x-fi could connect hd (azalia) front panel connector... no...? Anyway, you already have extrememusic. It is not important to you, I guess. ... I think it is hard to get new soundcard better than x-fi extrememusic with front panel connector. New auzentech x-meridian has ac'97...
  9. F

    So...Realtek cheats with EAX...what about Envy24?

    I've heard realtek cheated in eax to save load to audio chip and cpu in processing eax... So, I'm interested if new driver solves eax issue how about performance?
  10. F

    Creative Xtrememusic connect to front panel audio jacks

    Unless someone sells such connectors in ebay..., you may try like this. http://www.frontx.com/cpx517.html http://www.frontx.com/cpx073.html Back may not be beautiful because of connection, but it works and you don't need work by yourself. PS - company seems in Malaysia, so they send next...
Back
Top