• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Ford Prefect

  1. F

    Unreal Engine is Getting Destructable Environment Support

    Am I actually Bill Murray, living out Groundhog Day? I swear this story was posted yesterday, but perhaps today IS yesterday.
  2. F

    Disney Comments on EA Star Wars Partnership

    Of course he did. He's a fucking legend. I miss the EU(legends) Han.
  3. F

    2080ti Availability

    We don't have Micro Center in/near San Francisco. Thank you, though. Hopefully, someone has experience with this, or a tip on how I can get them to modify/edit the payment method.
  4. F

    2080ti Availability

    So, I pre-ordered my 2080Ti FE like (I assume) most of you on here did, on August 20th. My CC was compromised five days ago, and I have the replacement from my bank. I called NVIDIA to change the CC information since the other card is cancelled, and they're telling me they can't do that. The...
  5. F

    Apple’s iPhone X Assembled by Illegal Student Labor

    *nod* "You've got to be kidding me! I can't believe that Apple would again do such a thing, after the reports from years ago. People should stop buying iPhones until they put an end to these practices. Sent from my iPhone X" *eyeroll*
  6. F

    Ubisoft: PS5, Next Xbox Are at Least Two Years Away

    After using the Switch for about eight months, I'm definitely hoping that Sony's PS5 will follow the Switch's concept. My PC is great for big-screen, ultra graphical-fidelity gaming, but I can't play it at the beach. I want to be able to play a next-gen console on-the-go, and dock it when I get...
  7. F

    Nvidia says Its Coming........

    I like the way you think.
  8. F

    Nvidia says Its Coming........

    Perhaps Nvidia decided that "Collector's Edition" sounds better than "Founder's Edition". Just make a killer graphics card, and sell it. I think that buzzwords are ridiculous.
  9. F

    Nvidia says Its Coming........

    It says Titan on the card in the teaser, so I'm guessing it's a new Titan announcement. This is what I've been waiting for. My Pitan X has been feeling long in the tooth.
  10. F

    AMD Ryzen Review Leaks Early

    I hope the NDA lifts at midnight EST, so I can read reviews before going to sleep.
  11. F

    The CIA Is Funding Skin Care Products That Collect DNA

    Clearly it's for use in the hot, arid climates of the ISIS territories. Those terrorists need moisturizer like you wouldn't believe.
  12. F

    Man Arrested For Not Returning VHS Rental In 2002

    My good man, I believe you mean, "penal" system.
  13. F

    The Netflix Of Porn Is Here

    Matthew Kane's signature has this little gem, "12TB worth of fucking pr0nz". ;)
  14. F

    Google’s Self-Driving Car Involved In Collision

    That was my initial thought. The frequency with which I notice drivers looking down at a smartphone display, is increasing too rapidly for my comfort.
Back
Top