Recent content by foomanchoo

  1. F

    2 Month's of SiriusXM Radio Free

    Don't they have to pay Howard Stern like 40 million a year?
  2. F

    2 Month's of SiriusXM Radio Free

    I just bought a car from my father in law and tried to get the free trial .I entered the VIN and it said not found so I called customer service and they got all defensive and asked where I got this info. I told them a website and he demanded to know which one. I said I was really interested...
  3. F

    MicroCenter 2500K $159 IN Store only

    I think I would rather pay 30 more for a 3570k. good deal though.
  4. F

    XFX Radeon HD 7970 FX797ATDFC-3GB $349.99

    I inquired and haven't heard back.Probably shady.
  5. F

    XFX Radeon HD 7970 FX797ATDFC-3GB $349.99

    There is one locally on cl brand new for $200.Should I jump on it?
  6. F

    Fractal R4 With Window 59.99 + SH @ ncix.us

    Best case Eva. Seriously. Incredible deal.
  7. F

    HOT - Sennheiser HD 201 for $5 + FS on the egg

    Grabbed one at 4 am. Thanks op.Wish I got 2..... or 3.
  8. F

    Intel core i5 2500K $99 [MicroCenter]

    If they let you substitite in the Bostom store,let us know.I will go right down.
  9. F

    $20 off select Origin games

    This is the code I got for taking their survey.I tried using it yesterday morning right after I took the survey but it didn't work.I only tried it on one game though, The Walking Dead for 24.99.I have never got a code that worked from Origin.I guess I am SOL.The only reason I have Origin is for...
  10. F

    Origin 60% off over 80 games | Battlefield 3 $16

    I grabbed BF3 for my kids computer.Thanks for the heads up.
  11. F

    Buckyballs 45% off

    http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml12/12234.html They won't be able to give these away for free soon.
  12. F

    i5 3570k $190 with $50 discount on Z77 boards at Microcenter

    If you ordered the GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H it may be a bit.I was going to get it and they only had a few and it quickly sold out,now they said 3 weeks until they get more. I hope they are still $139.00 with the processor when they get more stock.
  13. F

    Corsair Vengeance 1500 Gaming Headset $74.99 A/R

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826816005 $94.99 with free shipping $74.99 after mail in rebate(Visa gift card) Seems like a solid deal to me.Wish I had the dough.
  14. F

    fs gtx 465

    Did you ever sell this card?
  15. F

    WTT intel 775 stuff for nvidia 465 gtx

    I'm looking for another nvidia 465 gtx to sli to hold me off from upgrading for a little while. I have to trade: Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3L motherboard. Q8200 processor E2200 processor 4 1 gig sticks or ram that work with the motherboard. new freezer pro 7 case fans Palit 9600 GT sonic...
Back
Top