Recent content by fnZx

  1. F

    From ATI to AMD back to ATI? A Journey in Futility @ [H]

    "You have found nothing untruthful because, if you had, you would have made that clear. What would you like proof of? Be specific." I thought the joke "I believe it because I read it on the internet" was just a meme. But it appears people this simple and this naive actually exist, you are...
  2. F

    From ATI to AMD back to ATI? A Journey in Futility @ [H]

    "You must have reason to think he is posting an untruth then. Care to share it?" The burden of proof is not anyone but Kyle, which, if you read this article, is not made, for any of his claims. Not one. Nothing further need be said here. "Here, let's give your logic a whirl........Mr. Smith is...
  3. F

    From ATI to AMD back to ATI? A Journey in Futility @ [H]

    "He can attack Kyle all he wants but until he can refute specific points from the Editorial, his posts aren't worth much at all." The fantasy world you live in may be quite different, but in the real world the burden of proof is on the accuser. Yes, the onus is on me to refute an editorial (if...
  4. F

    From ATI to AMD back to ATI? A Journey in Futility @ [H]

    Clearly, my high quality shitpost isn't worthy of these low effort replies.
  5. F

    From ATI to AMD back to ATI? A Journey in Futility @ [H]

    Is that the best you got? Disappointing :yawn:
  6. F

    From ATI to AMD back to ATI? A Journey in Futility @ [H]

    My my, the amount of circlejerk in this echo chamber is reaching critical mass. I do believe that Kyle could do an op-ed piece on the world being flat and the forum members here (the ones not banned for calling out his cover ups - oops) would sing its praises straight-faced, while rabidly...
  7. F

    Gears of War PC: A complete disaster on GCN1.2 cards in Microsoft's own game + API debut

    People don't buy Nvidia because of Gameworks lol. That's like saying people buy Ferraris because of the interior. Sure, the leather looks nice, but you're completely missing the point... Nvidia has had a superior DX11 product for several generations now, before Gameworks even gets involved...
  8. F

    Gears of War PC: A complete disaster on GCN1.2 cards in Microsoft's own game + API debut

    I can't tell if you're being serious anymore. Cause no one likes Gameworks. Not on the joke of a "news" site like wccftech, not on reddit, and not even on the Nvidia forums. Oh and, Sure it is their choice to buy any brand, but that wasn't the issue. He could have said he had a Fury X and...
  9. F

    Gears of War PC: A complete disaster on GCN1.2 cards in Microsoft's own game + API debut

    Gameworks All I got from your post was "I don't care cuz I got mine". Mature. Gameworks is derided all over the web. You can pretend it isn't if you like.
  10. F

    Gears of War PC: A complete disaster on GCN1.2 cards in Microsoft's own game + API debut

    Wow, the condescending "I own a top card fuck the peasants" stench is palpable through my screen. "However, the PC gaming market and gamers have spoken loud and clear, they do not have any issues with this behavior." No. Most of them just don't even know or care. More than half my friends...
  11. F

    Gears of War PC: A complete disaster on GCN1.2 cards in Microsoft's own game + API debut

    Worse. Gameworks masquerading as a ubiquitous "ambient occlusion" option in the game.
  12. F

    How long before we see dx12 only game.

    Neither the GTX 680 (http://i.imgur.com/iEV2rd0.jpg) nor the GTX 770 (https://i.imgur.com/LzmdU0L.png) fail the test. So it's definitely not a feature-level missing from your hardware, as all three are GK104. Likely just not fast enough.
  13. F

    Gears of War PC: A complete disaster on GCN1.2 cards in Microsoft's own game + API debut

    I think the latter is more likely. I would hate to be a QA guy in the PC side of the game industry these days, with every game being an awful console port. Seems like the job would be as token as the effort developers put into the games. Johnson probably keeps a bottle of Scotch under his desk.
  14. F

    Gears of War PC: A complete disaster on GCN1.2 cards in Microsoft's own game + API debut

    I'm not sure if this guy is using the latest drivers, but: He claims: "It run with some issues - 30 FPS and stuttering even on Geforce 980ti. By the way, remember to turn off G-sync." I can't really see too much stutter though.
Back
Top