• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Flyinj54

  1. F

    Xfi Xtreme Gamer with 2- 5.1 audio devices

    I have plugged in seperate speakers to my onboard audio which I can switch back and forth in windows 7 playback devices by selecting default device on the sound card that I want to use. Works ok for now. Of course I am not a big fan of the onboard audio because lack of adjustment. Since the dual...
  2. F

    Xfi Xtreme Gamer with 2- 5.1 audio devices

    I've got a question hopefully someone can help me with. I have an x-fi xtreme gamer sound card with a set of tritton ax51 plugged into the 3.5mm jacks in the card. I am trying to decide what the best way to install speakers to my computer as well. I have considered using 3.5mm y splitters so I...
Back
Top