Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Will do daddy-o. I'm hoping with a 1080p HDTV and the DisplayPort/HDMI connection, I may be able to get decent text quality.
Is their a list of TV's or a general consensus on the best HDTV's (Model or Brand) for text quality?
Thanks wagoo. I'm not stuck on 26'', I definitely want something 24''-32'' and I'm not going to be doing any hardcore gaming on this just some XBOX and I plan on running my comcast cable to it, which is why I'm not looking at monitors instead. I've just now realized my Elitebook HP 8440p has a...
wagoo, thank you, I appreciate your insight.
Tell me, why is 1366 x 768 not good for PC use, what would be a more desirable resolution? I was not kidding when I said I this is my first attempt at this, I'm a display whuffo, so any info is helpful.
Edited to add: Someone looking at this thread...
So the 32'' LE5300 is regarded as tops in terms of using it as a PC montior, but the 26'' of the same model may not be? How can that be?
Under the cusotmer review section from the 26'' LE5300 from the LG website says:
"I have just purchased the 26LE5300 and hooked up to a PC via a DVI to...
100+ views and no advice?
I literally don't know anything about hooking a TV up as a monitor, as this is my first attempt so any advice at all is appreciated.
Is anyone using the LG 26'' LE5300 as monitor, and if so how do you like it?
I have an IBM Z60m and an HP Elitebook 8440p that I would like this to be the 2nd monitor for. With so many options out there any thoughts/advice about this potential set-up is much appreciated...
For any of you in this thread that have HDTV's as monitors, which VGA to HMDI converter would you suggest?
I found this one from Aluratek that looks like it will work well with my IBM Thinkpad z60m (1280x800):
http://aluratek.com/vga-to-hdmi-1080p-adapter-with-audio