Recent content by flyboy320

  1. F

    HDD bay in laptop CD-ROM adapter

    That's what I ordered yesterday, figured I'll give it a shot and see if it works...:D
  2. F

    HDD bay in laptop CD-ROM adapter

    My internal HDD bay doesn't have enough room to accommodate an adapter, that's why I'm hoping I can use the internal CD-ROM bay.
  3. F

    HDD bay in laptop CD-ROM adapter

    I have an old laptop (Fujitsu N6110) with the older type of IDE HDD. I also have an extra SSD that I thought I could add to the laptop and install the OS on it to make it a bit faster. So I was thinking of getting a HDD adapter that fits in the CD-ROM bay for laptops and was wondering if I do...
  4. F

    Newb hooking up power connectors for GPU

    Great, thanks a million Armenius, much appreciated...:D
  5. F

    Newb hooking up power connectors for GPU

    Hi have a Sapphire R9 Tri-X 290 card and a EVGA PSU. I'm trying to figure out how to hook the power connectors to the card. The card has a 8 pin and a 6 pin connector. The PSU has a hard wired 8 pin cable labeled VGA, two 4 pin connectors labeled CPU, and the 24 pin ATX. So the ATX and the two 4...
Back
Top