• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by fluxc0d3r

  1. F

    be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 LGA 1150 CPU Air Cooler @ [H]

    Although the performance is awesome, but the cooler is way too big. Installation is a pain. Blocks all your memory slots, which restricts you in using low profile ram modules. I would get the Noctua U14S over this, even if it is a couple degrees warmer than the Dark Rock Pro 2.
  2. F

    Streaming Audio PC to Stereo

    If you're using your pc far away from your stereo system, they I suggest using bluetooth or airplay. If you have your stereo system close by then use opitcal or coaxial. I have streamed wirelessly and wired, but the best sound is using wired connection. Airplay is still quite good, but you...
  3. F

    Dell P2414H

    I actually bought TWO P2414H on sale at $230 each and running them side by side on my new i7 Haswell system. Can't beat the price for quality 24" IPS monitors that have height adjustment. They arrived last Monday, so been using these for a week. Considered Samsung's new MVA monitors, but they...
  4. F

    Dell monitor 2209WA is starting to flicker after a couple minutes?

    I have used the 2209WA for almost 3 years now without any issues. Just bought a 23" Dell IPS touchscreen monitor and the picture quality was horrible compared to the 2209WA. The colors and black levels simply do not match the 2209WA. I'm in the middle of returning it right now. Has Dell's...
  5. F

    Post your Corsair Obsidian 800D Pics here!

    Seriously, stop quoting pics. We get the point: ha...ha. It's not funny but annoying.
  6. F

    1.36V VTT too high for i5 750 4.2ghz overclock???

    I have successfully overclocked my i5 750 to 4.2ghz using 1.39V and 1.36V VTT voltage. Intel spec says not to go over 1.22V VTT. Everything is 100% stable even after hours of hard gaming. Also, are these temperatures okay for an i5 at 4.2ghz?
  7. F

    Resolved.

    Still waiting for the silver FT02 to arrive......:mad:
  8. F

    The Post Pics Of Your Rig Thread! - ABSOLUTELY NO COMMENTS

    I also have a Dell 2209WA and I love the 16:10 aspect ratio. You get more vertical height when gaming compared to 16:9. My previous monitor was a Dell 18.5" Ultrasharp 1280x1024 IPS monitor I had since 2002 and it was the best monitor I ever owned!!!
  9. F

    Post your workstation 2010!

    You that's wierd, checkout the $155 OreObject SPHEREtouch mouse at http://www.engadget.com/2010/02/01/oreobject-spheretouch-mouse-is-a-155-ball-of-touch-enabled-stee/
  10. F

    Post your workstation 2010!

    Google vertical mouse. Nothing special, really. It does, however, keep me from getting hand cramps.
  11. F

    Post your workstation 2010!

    Believe it or not, that's a mouse I use for fraggin noobs in call of duty.
  12. F

    The Lian Li Gallery

    I saw that mod on bit-tech a while ago.
Back
Top