• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by floydenheimer

  1. F

    Google + invite button is up

    caphillips9 AT g-m-a-i-l Thanks!
  2. F

    Newest digsby update places adds below the chat window? WTF?

    WTF indeed, thanks for the post on how to disable it. Exactly what I came to here to find out, or find a new IM client. ;)
  3. F

    Need to convert WMV file to DVD-player compatible format ASAP!

    nvm didn't see the cdrw only detail
  4. F

    I got my LianLi PC-A05B ! it's Small!

    So are you suggesting that the best practice would be to keep the front/rear fans blowing in the default directions and the blow holes exhausting air out the top?
  5. F

    I got my LianLi PC-A05B ! it's Small!

    When I finally get around to putting a system into my A05 I intend to set the front and rear fans as intake and have my top 2 as exhaust. Seems to make the most sense to me since heat rises.
  6. F

    This a good enought PS?

    I think he meant SeaSonic. ;)
  7. F

    Planar PX2611W 26"

    Provantage has it in stock, good price too.
Back
Top