Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
What's generally considered a safe voltage? And where can I find this information? I feel like I've looked all over. I'm currently using 1.21 v on my CPU at full load.
I clocked the two best cores up to 4.5 GHz again and left the rest at stock for now. Cinebench score (with my regular work software running in the background) is 3481.
Nope. I think I figured it out. My CAM settings got reset without me knowing it. Updating the BIOS was probably coincidental. Instead of following the temperature curve I created, it reset to silent. I put it back on my curve, and it's doing better but I'm still getting higher temps than I was...
So I updated the OLED firmware and the BIOS to the latest versions, and now the same settings are telling me the CPU is hitting 80+ celsius under load. I clocked it back to stock for now since I wasn't comfortable with those kind of temperatures. I'm not sure which one was the correct reading...
I have two cores clocked to 4.5 GHz and the rest clocked up to 4.2 GHz - boost obviously on this since there's no reasons to run it at full speed all the time. My temps get as high as 60 in benchmarking. The RAM I clocked up to 3466 MHz with no issues.
Lol, not trying to win anything. Just excited because this is the first PC I’ve built in seven years since switching back from Apple, and it’s fun being back in it.
Yeah, I'm looking at the settings. I'm not getting the results I would expect. Even found out one of my RAM sticks is bad, so I'm getting a return on that.