• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Flash2k6

  1. F

    7900 GTX cards keep dying

    I've got 2 eVGA 7900 GTX's, in SLI, on a 30", had them since launch, both serial numbers under 100 ;) I run native res 4xAA 16xASF in every game that supports it, or 2048x1536 in ones that do not... Not a single problem... only problem I have is that SLI just flat out sucks in general for...
  2. F

    Got My 3007!! its huge ..PIcs

    It's funny you post this, this is off a new marketing slick by eVGA. On their product description it used to say Dual Link DVI, and a few websites (guru3d.com) also denotes in two sections that it has Dual Link DVI. "Dual-link DVI connector for extremely high-resolutions" and then later in...
  3. F

    Got My 3007!! its huge ..PIcs

    If you want an AGP NVidia solution, the 7800GS AGP supports Dual-Link DVI on its DVI port to drive this monitor. -F
  4. F

    P5N32-SLI Deluxe question

    Tankid, I just bought 2 of these motherboards (1 for me and 1 for my brother) and it turns out my brother already bought one, so I actually have an extra if you want to buy it and save me from returning it and paying a restocking fee. PM me if interested. -- To answer your questions. The...
  5. F

    Got My 3007!! its huge ..PIcs

    I'm sorry, I don't understand what you are asking for, PIF Wallpaper. Are you saying you want to know where I got my background image for my desktop? -F
  6. F

    Got My 3007!! its huge ..PIcs

    I got mine off e-bay, as I stated in my previous post from a seller named "seasidetech". Came straight from Dell, had my name on it, warranty is in my name, address is in my name. I would have bought it direct, but sadly the E-bay guy beat my corporate pricing, even with a million+ dollars a...
  7. F

    Got My 3007!! its huge ..PIcs

    Had a little fun with my two 2405's and my new 3007fpw... 1 machine... 3 screens... yah, nutty. -F
  8. F

    Got My 3007!! its huge ..PIcs

    So far the only complaint I have about my 3007FPW is that I have to keep upping my mouse acceleration because the screen and resolution is so damn high that it takes a lot to move the mouse across it :) But still in heaven ;) -F
  9. F

    Got My 3007!! its huge ..PIcs

    Just got my 3007FPW, I ordered it from an E-Bay seller named: seasidetech, and it came straight from Dell, exactly as described, in my name, with the warranty no problems at all. Was a very smooth transaction, and he was great to deal with. My company spends nearly $1,000,000 a month on Dell...
  10. F

    Got My 3007!! its huge ..PIcs

    Having been involved in the "cable" industry for nearly 8 years and having an EE background, I'll tell you, it is indeed a scam. There are traits that would be noticable in an analog environment, due to distance and loss associated with that, and thickness of cable, as well as connector type...
  11. F

    WOW on a 3007?

    So it runs at 2560x1600 ... I'm about to buy a 3007 myself, and I have 2 major uses for my machine. Hardcore video/audio editing, and WoW... so if WoW runs at 2560x1600 fine, then I'm all over this. Can you confirm Homeslice ? -BZ
Back
Top