• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Flaccus

  1. F

    Upgrading from 2.0 to 2.1 - PC speakers.

    Alright mate thanks for the advice. Those were the Kilpsch I was looking at today I believe. If anything I'll go with them. I think I'll talk to my friends and see what his set up is like. Yeah it's a shame I didnt know about BOSE before. They're good speakers compared to what I had but not...
  2. F

    Upgrading from 2.0 to 2.1 - PC speakers.

    so you wouldn't recommend that Polk sub? The guys at Best Buy told me to get this 2.1 Kilpsch system, and then buy an X-fi audio hub or something. I might just buy this sytem if I can hook my bose into it too -- would that maintain audio quality?
  3. F

    Upgrading from 2.0 to 2.1 - PC speakers.

    Also, just to explain more why I want to improve my setup: I really like music (everybody does, but it's definitely my thing). I bounce from all kinds of music, but mainly rock and techno/electronic so I just want to immerse myself in loud, clear, good quality music as well as maybe more...
  4. F

    Upgrading from 2.0 to 2.1 - PC speakers.

    Hi guys, I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to audio equipment. Been reading this forum for the past hour and it's somewhat confusing. Right now I have 2 Bose Companion 2 speakers. They're quite acceptable. I play a lot of games, and watch A LOT of movies on my monitor -- the sound comes from...
Back
Top