Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Thanks guys. I understand there are different "versions" or manuf. for the 5770. Mine came from Dell during my build so it's a true ATI (AMD) product. It's an ATI Radeon HD 5770. It has a DVI-D output.
My 24" IPS is nice but a 27" would be nicer. :) It's a pretty big gamble to buy it...
Hey guys,
I saw these cheap 27" IPS monitors on eBay but they say my ATI Radeon HD 5770 is not compatible.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/271059151642?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
I'm currently using my ATI 5770 via DVI-D on my Dell Ultrasharp IPS U2410 at 1920x1200...