Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Well the poppin depends on the source its connected to. For me if i connected to the computer through Coax it starts to pop. But when i switch it to my Xbox 360 on optical it doesnt do it. And when its analog to the comp it doesnt do it. Ive had same problem with a pair of boston speakers...
If you were to choose from Logitech and Altec I say go with Logitech. You can equalize the settings and make it sound to your liking. And another the Klipsch arent as good as people make them seem. Yeah they have 2-way speakers but the sub on the 2.1 whistles when you start to crank the volume...
Well I would want the satellites to play lower. And the sub to only take the range from 120hz and lower instead of 200Hz. The logitech satellites are rated at 110Hz and i want to lower the crossover. Im new at this so I opened up my sub and there is the amp and the board where speakers go...
The humming in the subwoofer its not the actual subwoofer itself. It's the amplifier when it is turned on. In standby mode it silences when it turns on all the power causes it to make the amplifier noise.
Hi everyone. I was reading some of the threads and I saw that the Z-5500 Amp has adjustable crossovers. I was wondering if anybody knows anything on how to change the crossovers on the amp. Any help would be appreciated.