Then why do I rarely get attacked over FTP. I used to get attacked all the time and now its minimal after I started blocking them one by one.
I get that they will just come back. I am not trying to block them for good, I just want something automated that blocks them. Filezilla handles this...
Blocking the IP is fine, but i dont know where to find the attackers IP address. Its not shown in the event viewer.
When they attack over FTP its easy to block them.
Hello,
Currently someone or something it attempting to brute force a login onto my file server.
Windows Server 2008 r2. I have dynamic domain name that I use to log in remotely. My router is an Asus N16 with Tomato.
I have changed the external port in the router settings to something...
Hello everyone,
I just purchased 2x4GB ECC DDR3 modules for a home server.
I am wondering how I can tell if ECC is working or not. I ask because the system I am using is an AM3 platform. All AM3/AM3+ CPUs support ECC. However, there is some conflict on on whether or not all AM3 motherboard...
Easy US Backup is the easiest way to do this if you dont have samsung drive (samsung provides software to do this).
Use the clone option to clone your C drive. Make sure to check "optimize for SSD". That is VERY important. It will align the partition properly for SSD use. Other clone programs...