Recent content by Finwe

  1. F

    Real hardware expert needed...

    The primary vga id is now 1002-4B57 instead of 1002-4A50 and the secondary has 1002-4B77instead of 1002-4B70 So that's 4 bit that have been (are) shorted to '1'. It's several weeks the leakage happened so I dont think it will change with time now... ATI Tray Tool doesnt start, says it doesnt...
  2. F

    Real hardware expert needed...

    I tried to clean the resistor around the gpu, it looks like some water went there eventually, but the pci-id has not changed (still wrong). I think I didnt cleaned well but it's very hard to do, do you have any advice on how to clean these resistors ? I went with a very small needle and scrapped...
  3. F

    Real hardware expert needed...

    I've a Radeon X800XT PE AGP version, and my pc has a watercooling kit, which leaked...right on the graphic card, precisely very near the AGP bus... So, my pc started crashing randomly until I discovered this leakage problem. So I removed the gfx card, dried the pc and the card, also the agp...
Back
Top