Recent content by Filmcaptain

  1. F

    DoubleSight DS-263N - 26"

    Got it, not sure what the problem was, I'd tried plugging/replugging a few times but it's going strong now. Thanks again!
  2. F

    DoubleSight DS-263N - 26"

    Also, an aside for the other owners out there - have you tried or had any problems with the USB ports? I haven't been able to get them to work. Not really worried about it, but is there something I'm missing?
  3. F

    DoubleSight DS-263N - 26"

    Hot. Picked up one of these just the other day and I must say it's met and exceeded my hopes. Thanks Naid! I used the color profile from ToastyX (thanks T!) and it looks great. No dead pixels, no glow, yes on the polarizer, and yes on the all around slick look of this display.
  4. F

    New Monitor Break-In

    Is there a generally accepted or necessary way of just breaking in your monitor? Turn it on for an hour and let it sit, or whatever. I've seen fledging hints about these sorts of things but nothing detailed. Thoughts?
  5. F

    DoubleSight DS-263N - 26"

    -oops
  6. F

    DoubleSight DS-263N - 26"

    Sending you a PM.
Back
Top