Recent content by filmbot

  1. F

    [WTB] Asus CT-479

    I know these are rare but throwing this out there to see if there is one available for sale or anyone has a lead on one. Shoot me a PM with any info.
  2. F

    FS/FT: BNIB Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite WiFi

    PMs replied. Board is considered pending at this time.
  3. F

    FS/FT: BNIB Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite WiFi

    Post-move bump. Let me know what you got!
  4. F

    FS/FT: BNIB Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite WiFi

    PMs replied. Bump!
  5. F

    FS/FT: BNIB Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite WiFi

    Bump! Will entertain any reasonable offers and trades.
  6. F

    FS/FT: BNIB Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite WiFi

    Another unneeded bundle item. Never booted, only opened for these photos. Looking for $165 shipped in the US or trades for legacy VGAs or non-reference VGAs (Lightning, Matrix, Strix, Classified, K|ngP|n etc.) Payment: Basically anything, just let me know. References: Heat, eBay, I've been here...
  7. F

    WTB: Asus Crosshair II

    Looking for Asus Crosshair II, the one with NVIDIA nForce 780a SLI chipset. Shipping would be US. I have pretty much all payment options available, just let me know what works best.
  8. F

    WTB: Intel Core i7 3820QM, 3840QM, 3920XM, 3940XM (FOUND)

    Found Looking for any of the below mobile chips. Shipping would be to USA 45419. Have basically any payment method available. If I don't have what you want, I'm sure I can make it happen. Heat: filmbot Intel Core i7 3820QM, 3840QM, 3920XM, 3940XM
  9. F

    FS: SSDs 500GB 120GB

    PM sent
  10. F

    FS/FT- Asus X99 combo (part out), Z97 GB SOC Force, Corsair keyboards and mice, Coolgate 280mm rad

    X99 and SOC Force sold 7700K being added in the morning
Back
Top