• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by fiestyandplump

  1. F

    Does This Make Sense? AT&T -> Straight Talk (maybe GV?)

    I know I'm asking many questions.lol sorry but I wanted to ask I see where u said you ordered the ST sims first then ported when u got them or did u port n order at the same time via the website ? Or did u wait n do the port and activation when u got the ST sim card? I just want to make sure I...
  2. F

    Does This Make Sense? AT&T -> Straight Talk (maybe GV?)

    1.So did you unlock your phone before port with AT&T or after? 2.should I wait a few months to port from AT&T or after my first bill comes?
  3. F

    Does This Make Sense? AT&T -> Straight Talk (maybe GV?)

    1.so while you where on att you called straight talk and ported your number from att to straight talk? right 2.how long you had the iphone 4s before you did this? because i have the iphone 5 and i want to try to do this ? as well if i could !
Back
Top