• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by FIDDYOWNZ

  1. F

    Gaming Keyboard

    Still using my G15 rev1 here. Love it. 3 years old now.
  2. F

    DRM, SecuRom question

    As far as I know, Steam does not include Secu-shit. I could be very wrong. Anyone else confirm?
  3. F

    Help me pick my next case.

    CM Cosmos 1000.
  4. F

    how many fans in your case ?

    Two on top, One on bottom, CPU fan, fan on front, fan on back, PSU fan 7. Cosmos 1000
  5. F

    Just bought the CM Cosmos 1000...

    I didn't mount the addition one.
  6. F

    Any1 NOT played HL2?

    Dead Rising FTW
  7. F

    Need a new case to obssess over

    Well you never know whats around the corner, so I would'nt make any definate plans just yet...
  8. F

    Need a new case to obssess over

    Just friggin' buy the Cosmos 1000 dude. You can't go wrong. Ha.
  9. F

    What case for a GTX 260?

    As always, I will reccomend the Cosmos 1000.
  10. F

    far cry 2

    qft
  11. F

    Looking for good full tower

    Cosmos 1000.
Back
Top