• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by fiber

  1. F

    P5WDH jmb363 backup HDD

    Updating my previous post, I've installed the 3.5" Sata Mobile Storage Rack connecting to the Jmicron sata1 (black) connector and it is recognized and operates normally. With that working I then connected (additionally) a spare ide drive using ide cable to the jmicron ide connector, and it is...
  2. F

    P5WDH jmb363 backup HDD

    I'd like to use my 2 remaining sata connectors on my P5WDH, they are the JMicron controlled SATA_RAID1 black connector, and the ESATA (rear i/o port). The manual seems to refer to those 2 connectors for implementation ONLY in RAID configurations. I currently have Raid-10 using SATA1, SATA3...
Back
Top