• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by FemmeFatale

  1. F

    How does Newegg ship Macbook laptop?

    There is a local apple store around, but I get no tax ordering online.
  2. F

    How does Newegg ship Macbook laptop?

    Do any of you guys know if Newegg ships Macbook laptop in another brown box or do they just slap a label on the white Apple box and ship it out like that?
  3. F

    Silverstone Sugo SG09

    This case looks so cheap
  4. F

    I threw away shipping damaged parts and expect MFG to cover expense

    UPDATE: After calling into the RMA department and talking to David from Silverstone, I asked David if I can talk to a manager there regarding this issue. However, David mislead me and said that the Manager is out for the entire week and would not connect me with a manager. Based on the...
  5. F

    I threw away shipping damaged parts and expect MFG to cover expense

    Dear HardForum members, I purchased a SG08 case in August 2012, however it came damage and part of the front panel was crushed with the USB circuit board broke off the tabs. Stupidly I left the broken panel by the kitchen area and it was thrown out with the trash. So now my SG08 is just a...
  6. F

    Silverstone Sugo SG09

    For $109, I rather just get the other mATX case from silverstone
  7. F

    Pretty dang warm imo, AMD price cuts across the board

    Is the 7870 as fast as the 6950?
  8. F

    Silverstone Sugo SG09

    still no prices?
  9. F

    [H]ardOCP & ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DirectCU II Giveaway

    The DirectCU II Cooler will allow this card to run cool while staying quiet. This will benefit my gaming and bring less distraction to my user experience. That's why I love Asus' card
  10. F

    Silverstone Sugo SG09

    ahh thanks for the update. What is the price going to be?
  11. F

    Atomic HOT if they honor it

    Should price match this HP to Costco. Save you guys the headache. Also, isn't best buy doing price match too?
  12. F

    Atomic HOT if they honor it

    Well, they haven't shipped any yet. Wait until they actually charge more and then dispute it
Back
Top