• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by fcbarros

  1. F

    Patriot & HardOCP Lucky Draw Giveaway

    Love the speed and stability.
  2. F

    Four Weeks of Galaxy Give-Aways!

    Because it is much better than mine to play... :D
  3. F

    Four Weeks of Galaxy Give-Aways!

    I need it for my new game machine, just what I need.
  4. F

    Mission Planned to Probe Uranus

    I think we should send an iPhone 4S to Uranus, or the next step in iPhone evolution after 4S should be iPhone 4 Uranus.
  5. F

    Seasonic Platinum-1000 Drawing

    A PSU is the food for a system, whiout a good food, all else fails. Seasonic Platinum is the best.
  6. F

    The Totally Awesome Directron Drawing!

    I always loved AMD, have it since K6, and then K6-2, K6-3, Athlon, Athlon XP, Athlon 64, waiting now to have a Phenon II to blow my mind.
  7. F

    Corsair Vengeance™ 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Kit Drawing

    I guess I need memory, I do not remember.. :)
  8. F

    Corsair Vengeance RAM Giveaway! 5 12GB Kits!

    Corsair kick ass because they are the fastest and most reliable memory you can get!!!
Back
Top