Recent content by fbird

  1. F

    Reserator 1 pump help!

    Can anyone help me with how do I get the base off a Zalman Reserator 1 Plus to expose the pump. When I unscrew the base as shown it the user’s manual all that come lose in the stand. Direction please.
  2. F

    Basic tubing help!

  3. F

    HD Water block recommendations?

    I have a new in the box Koolance HD-55-L06 HHD Hyda-pak That I don’t think I can use it. All of the other tubing I’m using is 3/8 id. The Koolance device is ¼ id. Bummer.
  4. F

    Basic tubing help!

    What if 1 tee is before the CPU and the 2nd after the GPU. I’m not married to this Koolance HD-55-L06 and I may be able to return it if it’s a waist of time. I do like the idea of the product.
  5. F

    Basic tubing help!

    Do both 3/8 x 3/8 x 1/4 tees go in the same line?
  6. F

    Basic tubing help!

    New to water cooling and can use some clarification on device connections. Its 3/8 id tubing to the CPC, NB and GPU. It works great. I am adding HDD cooling that is ¼ id. The question is were do I install the two 3/8 x 3/8 x ¼ Tees for the HDD. Help please.
Back
Top