• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Faxan

  1. F

    Weird problem with the new revision 2005FPW

    take a look at this ;) http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1038722
  2. F

    Problem with dell 2005fpw scan lines solved.

    To fix that horizontal lines scan problem, you have to change the "pixel clock" parameter in advanced display options. Change up or down 2 or 3 times seleccting a different pixel clock and you will see how the lines disappear!!
  3. F

    Who has a Dell 2005FPW with *no* backlight bleeding?

    I think that I had lucky with my second one. In the picture you can see slightly a little backlight, but I tell you, only in the picture. :) Here, a picture of my first 2005FPW (Made in UK DEC 2005 Rev A02): And another pic of my replacement (Made in UK JAN 2006 Rev A02): I...
  4. F

    Weird problem with the new revision 2005FPW

    UP!! nobody else? :confused:
  5. F

    Weird problem with the new revision 2005FPW

    OMG!! It can't be a new problem!! :( I thought that waterfall was only an isolated problem in my new 2005fpw. I can see that horizontal lines in the left side of the screen going down, but only with DVI cable. I see them in grey tones and pastel colors. I want a replacement but if that...
  6. F

    Should I ask Dell for a replacement 2005FPW?

    Hi everybody! I'm from Spain and I'm new in this forum. I have just received my new DELL 2005FPW. It's made in UK, REV A02, DECEMBER 2005. The monitor has a considerable backlight in both bottom corners. :( I can also see a green subpixel dead. 2 pics! : green subpixel...
Back
Top