Recent content by fauxmatic

  1. F

    ZR24w & PS3

    Not sure if this helps, but for instance, the iMac's have a DisplayPort only, and as you've seen there's a ton of HDMI-to-DisplayPort adapters ...however, none of them work as some people have mentioned, the signal can't be converted with a simple adapter. In the case of the iMac, you have to...
  2. F

    ASUS VG236HE vs VE278Q

    Yeh I plan to use it mostly for gaming, however, not PC gaming ...I'll be hooking my PS3 to it and playing shooters. My friend tells me to go with more size, but I have a 120Hz TV, and I know 120Hz quality is amazing, but this screen is 4 inches smaller than the VE278Q.
  3. F

    ASUS VG236HE vs VE278Q

    Hey guys, I'm in the market for a monitor that I will use for my PC, but I care more about using it for my PS3 gaming/movies. I just saw the 23" ASUS VG236HE and its a 3D 120hz monitor for $349. My first choice was the 27" ASUS VE278Q which is now going for about $340. Any...
  4. F

    Monitor for PS3 Gaming/Movies

    bump ...anyone else? I need some help here.
  5. F

    ZR30w and PS3

    @merid14: Do a quick search on YouTube for "ps3 monitor" ...or keywords along those lines, and you'll find a ton of videos showing its possible. I'm also searching for a monitor to use for PS3 gaming, I found the ASUS VE278Q and the Dell U2311H if you wanna check those out. However, just like...
  6. F

    Asus VE278Q

    2 questions: Would any of you recommend this as a monitor for PS3 gaming/movies? Would any of you recommend this over a Dell U2311H, even though the Dell is smaller and an IPS panel? Thanks
  7. F

    Monitor for PS3 Gaming/Movies

    Limitedaccess: Yeh that's what I heard, HDMI-to-DVI should retain quality if there's no HDMI port. Oh and I'm coming from a 19" 720p Polaroid ...Polaroid should be all I need to say lol, that tv is TERRIBLE but I bought it years ago when I didn't know anything about smart shopping. I just...
  8. F

    Monitor for PS3 Gaming/Movies

    Hey guys, I’m new to the forum, but I’m glad I found it as I need some expert advice on a monitor purchase. There’s a few threads covering the monitors I’m interested in purchasing, and I’ve read through most of the posts, but my needs are a little different that’s why I’ve decided to create my...
Back
Top