Recent content by fastfed

  1. F

    Anyone know about Remote Desktop and Vista???

    I need it for work and I could not find it under accessories, So I read how to enable it.. Right click my computer, properties, then on the left click remote desktop, and in there you can enable it.. Well when I click it it gives me an error message.. Anyone know about it?
  2. F

    Need help overclocking a " GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3L" and "E6550 " PLease :(

    Ok, well I read through, still dont have a clue, I keep the multiplier at 7 , the max and bring the other section to 450, which gives me something like 2.9, which is what I want, I leave the volts auto, and f10 to save, after it reboots it goes back to the standard settings/..What am I doing...
  3. F

    Need help overclocking a " GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3L" and "E6550 " PLease :(

    Thank you.. I read most of it.. All I really want to do again, is increase to about 2.8, there has to be a "SIMPLE" explanation as this is not something I plan on making a hobby... Thanks
  4. F

    Need help overclocking a " GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3L" and "E6550 " PLease :(

    My first post here, Glad to be here.. I bought the two items above in the title. I am trying to get the 2.33 CPU to about 3.0ghz and the 800mhz memory to 1000mhz I would love for you experts to help me out. There is a software that comes with the motherboard where you can overclock...
Back
Top