• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by fasteddie_21

  1. F

    Gateway XHD3000 - 30" Widescreen Extreme HD Display

    LOL no, I just moved it into a different folder and forgot to update the link is all ;)
  2. F

    Gateway XHD3000 - 30" Widescreen Extreme HD Display

    Two video cards and ultramon, yes. And those are 20" Dell 2001FP's.
  3. F

    Gateway XHD3000 - 30" Widescreen Extreme HD Display

    And yeah yeah about the wallpaper. I have free rent/utilities until we move to Vegas in the spring, so meh on the wallpaper.:p
  4. F

    Gateway XHD3000 - 30" Widescreen Extreme HD Display

    Well, I will have the long review up next weekend. Sorry but things got in the way this weekend. That said, I have to say that thus far, I'm blown away by it. Only have it set up and the colors set up, but seriously, WOW! Like I said, I'll do up a full review this weekend, but in the...
  5. F

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    In a duplex my gf's family owns?
  6. F

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Aye it is...home *sigh*. I miss it. And thank you. It took a lot of work to get to where I can "afford" that rig. And I live rent free right now, so I'm not one to complain about the wallpaper ;)
  7. F

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    I play poker professionally, so the desktop space is not wasted. No worries there.
  8. F

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    No this is NOT correct. The 30 is 2560x1600 and the 20's are 1200x1600. Flawless setup imo.
  9. F

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Probably not. See, the 30" Gateway (as are all 30" monitors) is 2560 x1600. I specifically got 2 monitors whose native res. is 1600x1200 so that when turned in portrait as they are, they match up w/ the 1600 aspect of the Gateway. Trying to find non-WS monitors whose native res. is 1600x1200 is...
  10. F

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    That's my Gateway XHD3000 flanked by 2 Dell 2001FP's and my Q6600, 4Gig, 8800GT/7900GT rig. I could not be happier:D save for that one Aero issue I'm having w/ Vista Ultimate 64!
  11. F

    Vista 64 Aero problem w/ 3 monitors and 2 video cards...One monitor is scrambled.

    http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/device/display/multimonVista.mspx
  12. F

    Vista 64 Aero problem w/ 3 monitors and 2 video cards...One monitor is scrambled.

    I can't. Since I have the 8800GT and a 7900GT, I have to use a driver that supports both video cards w/ Vista and this is the ONLY one out there that I can use that does support both. Thanks though. Anyone else? Please?
  13. F

    Vista 64 Aero problem w/ 3 monitors and 2 video cards...One monitor is scrambled.

    And the hits just keep on coming... Whenever the/a screensaver pops up, the same "diagonal scramble" pops up and it remains there, even after the other 2 monitors 'wake up' for about 30 seconds, then it pops up and clears itself and is then useable again.
  14. F

    Vista 64 Aero problem w/ 3 monitors and 2 video cards...One monitor is scrambled.

    Ok, native res is 1600x1200 and I tried 1280x800, 1280x768, and 1280x720. All have the same problem. I should also add that tried using my new Gateway 30" on the 7900GT "slave" video card and the same problem happened. Again, this is ONLY w/ Aero. All other themes/appearance settings...
  15. F

    Vista 64 Aero problem w/ 3 monitors and 2 video cards...One monitor is scrambled.

    So I just got my new Gateway 30" XHD3000 to go in the middle of my dual 20" Dell 2001FP's and everything is just gorgeous and wonderful, save for one little problem. I am running Vista Ultimate 64 with a Q6600, 4Gig RAM and an 8800GT for the Gateway and 1 Dell and a 7900GT for the other...
Back
Top