Recent content by Faruk

  1. F

    Achieva Shimian QH270| $400 IPS 2560x1440 Korean Monitor

    Can somebody comment on this screen's level of reflectiveness? Whenever I buy a laptop I always make sure to get a matte or semi-matte display... I hate the glossy stuff. I've skimmed through this thread so I know that this monitor has no AG coating, but exactly how reflective is it? Is it as...
  2. F

    Philips 27" AMVA monitor

    You beat me to the punch! I would be able to place my monitor a little farther back on my desk, which would give me more workspace :D And thanks for the review, I'm gonna check that out! Edit: Here's another review that I found...
  3. F

    Philips 27" AMVA monitor

    Has anybody seen or bought one of these monitors? http://www.philips.ca/c/pc-monitor/brilliance-p-line-27-inch-68.6cm-full-hd-amva-display-273p3qpyeb_27/prd/en/;jsessionid=DF916984D8473FCA7B2023336C87DA04.app102-drp2 It's LED-backlit, has a height-adjustable stand with pivot, and...
  4. F

    Logitech MX1100 vs G700

    Hi all, I'm actually not a hardcore gamer, but I do enjoy using a comfortable, high-quality wireless mouse. A the moment, I'm looking at two mice and I was hoping that you guys could help me decide! My options are the Logitech MX1100 and the G700. The G700, I can buy for $79 (Canadian)...
Back
Top