Recent content by Farmhouse

  1. F

    Help with making line in sound audible

    I have done that, but still no sound, that did make it possible to record the sound. But I want to be able to just listen, instead of record
  2. F

    Help with making line in sound audible

    yeah, it has media center, hooked it up through the tv inputs, there was about a 1-2 second delay. Guess i'm just SOL, know of a good system for a computer?
  3. F

    Help with making line in sound audible

    I've tried with my XP laptop with no luck either, works fine recording, but no way to just listen to the input
  4. F

    Help with making line in sound audible

    so no luck then?
  5. F

    Help with making line in sound audible

    okay, so is there a way to get the sound to go through the computer
  6. F

    Help with making line in sound audible

    It is vista, not sure about the sound card, all I know is that is says Sigmatel. And here's a link to the system.http://www.sudhian.com/index.php?/articles/show/Logitech_Z-5300_Review/a_closer_look
  7. F

    Help with making line in sound audible

    I am trying to hook a video game console sound up to my computer so it will work with my surround sound. The receiver for my surround sound doesn't have any other inputs besides whats for the computer, so I'm having to run the sound through the computer. I have the sound pluged into the line...
Back
Top