Recent content by fankj64155

  1. F

    How on Earth do you adjust the height on the Samsung 215tw

    I can't remember what mine looked like after removal. I did have to pull hard to remove it. No problems after that. Sorry.
  2. F

    How on Earth do you adjust the height on the Samsung 215tw

    Remove the pin in the rear. Then just pull up on monitor while holding the base steady.
  3. F

    Samsung 215TW or HP F2105 - what would you choose!???

    I took a few picutres of the monitor yesterday. Here is one:
  4. F

    Information On the Samsung 215TW and Pics

    Here is a picture of the monitor. Normal dvi connection @ 1680X1050
  5. F

    Samsung 215TW

    Thanks for te tip! I'll check these sites out. Any ideas on a pci card with dvi out? Thanks again.
  6. F

    Samsung 215TW

    I also got a Dell 2007WFP (which is the 20.1") for my wife. I did edit the size. What do you think of the monitor? Any tips on a good video card? Thanks for the heads up. Frank
  7. F

    Samsung 215TW

    I recently purchased one of these 21" monitors. It is my first LCD and want any advice on getting the best picture. Unfortunately I have a onboard video card with only 1 pci slot available. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Frank
Back
Top