Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
She looked healthy and disease free said she was on the pill so ya no point in using a condom. Ya appearances are everything when looking at persons overall health..... Skinny means healthy come on people when are you gonna understand that lol!!
No one and I mean no one uses height weight charts any more lol that was the garbage they told you in middle school in the late 80's lol.
During swim season my senior year of high school I was swimming 3 miles a day and was 5'10 180lbs and 6% body fat. During college I started hitting the...
The guy sitting next me has a pot belly eats extremely healthy and rides his bike 20 miles to work everyday. If I looked at him I'd call him fat but I can tell that guy is probably a hell of a lot healthier than you or me.
How many young people of "appropriate weight" sucked down sugar...
I know a lot of "Fat" people that are 10x more healthy with less medical problems than a lot of skinny people lol. Saying skinny is automatically more healthy than overweight is blatantly false. Course no one said whether or not these women were morbidly obese.
On another note it is illegal...
Lol ya I make no promises it worked for me and has worked in the past. I perfer this method because I'm impatient and hate waiting around for coupons. So good luck and oh I have never tried it on a salesman from india if i get one i just call back until i get an american.
Guys you don't need coupons call the small business number say you work for a company and are interested in buying 4 or 5 but you need one in house to test first. Ask them how low they can go if you promise to buy from that salesman they will cut you amazing deals because they have quotas they...
Just call up the small business number and haggle with the salesman. A friend and I were able to each get a 2405 out the door shipped for $759.20 last week. No coupons nothing just asking for the best price. Shipped same day and in our hands 2 days later.
Interesting from what I've been reading all the 7800gtx's and all 7800s for that matter only run dual DVI-I which is only capable of displaying 2048x1536. I'll have to do more research cause I'd love to buy this monitor but I'll be damned if I will if i can't atleast run my desktop at native...
Has anyone else noticed that the only graphics cards with DVI-D that are capable of even displaying the native res are Matrox, X1800, and Quadros no full res Dell 30" love for the rest of us sli or nvidia owners....
Honestly I could care less about the AO rating.. But can some please explain to me how GTA can end up with an AO, for an edited fully clothed in it's original form sex mini game, and a game like Leisure Suit Larry stays M. No politicians or anyone for that matter complains about a game in which...
We've never posted here, but currently we fold for the Tech Report and average about #7 in the world with our 24 hour production totals if you exclude anonymous and default. As it is, we have already scaled back the number of systems running folding because of the issues with QMDs and not having...
$299 for the retail kit with $40 MIR. I know most of you would probably rather have SATA. I picked one up for my xbox and it's working great. Fry's has them or you can get them through outpost.com both are the same price. Not a bad deal. Should be enough storage to last a little while.
I like the looks of the ps3 a lot better than the xbox 360 it's classier and would look more at home in a nice entertainment center. As for which one is better. I think in the end graphically they come out about even. So I'm gonna hold off and wait to see which one is more hackable. The xbox...
http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?product_code=318335&pfp=srch1
http://shop2.outpost.com/product/4342515?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG
Outpost.com and Compusa.com have both had Ati X800XL Retail cards available for $299 for some time online. And considering you can walk into...