• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by falkan

  1. F

    How to Destroy The 'Indestructible' Botnet

    I say it's Skynet. Who knew T3 would be such a foretelling movie?
  2. F

    Imagining the Future of Windows 8

    Windows 7 is stable, fast, and does everything a PC needs it to do. It's probably too hard to improve upon at the moment, so I can foresee that we'll be forced to upgrade to 8 if we want the latest version of DirectX. I don't think there will be any groundbreaking features.
  3. F

    IBM Announces Breakthrough Chip-Stacking Technology

    Strange, I seem to remember Intel being the ones to announce that. This article is not mistaken when it refers to IBM, is it?
  4. F

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    yep.
  5. F

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    keeping it simple
Back
Top