Recent content by factory82

  1. F

    Tigerdirect: Samsung 205BW 20-inch Wide 6ms LCD Monitor $239.99 AR

    I got this monitor for a steal with no rebates at Office Max not long ago, and I love it. I had a Samsung 172s, a 14.1 Brightview DV1000 HP notebook LCD monitor, and this 205BW..... I love the 205BW.... http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y42/kicker15L7/DSC00681.gif Receipt of my...
  2. F

    ***CONFLICT*** 6600 with eVGA 680i mobo

    Jacob Freeman, thanks for responding to me in particular. Your 680i board is impressive, along with the 680i in general. I was reading posts of users who owned the EVGA board, and 680i boards in general. Looking for ANY kind of connection with the systems.... A few users had OCZ memory and...
  3. F

    FS: Intel Core Duo T2500 (Yonah) - 2.0GHz Dual Core Laptop CPU

    Good luck selling it, free bump
  4. F

    Official list of 680i boards

    We should see if EVGA has a step-up program for motherboards. Maybe EVGA will make a board like Asus (WiFi-AP, remote controls, and all that jazz), or you buy a 680i board now. Then you find out the 650i board's will work just as well for you, you buy their 650i board, and get credit for use on...
  5. F

    good ddr2 agp core2 overclocker on the cheap?

    Im confused here, Core 2 Duo + AGP + DDR2 = ? Are there such boards?
  6. F

    Leaving Creative - need help

    alg7_munif - great informative post about what's what.... Although a large crowd of people who use these Auzentech card's for the SPDIF output will most likely have receivers that could have SPDIF input's on their receivers, but you would go back to analog with 1/8th" inch mini-jack on the...
  7. F

    Official list of 680i boards

    Hey guys, I just wanted to whip up something so people could get a grasp as to what is out there. Some people don't read everything, and these forums are huge. I never claimed to be perfect, or correct on everything as well. I encourage people to take my list....add to it...revise it even...
  8. F

    (2) 60gb PS3, (1) 20GB PS3 $1500, $1300

    Haha, I love it....competition out the ass.... It's like......it's like......Red Hat after Oracle announced support for their O/S...Selling the stock like what.
  9. F

    WTB: Cell Phone that works on Alltel

    Delete
  10. F

    Possible w00t-off tonight! 11/15/06

    I have watched the entire woot tonight. A bunch of crappy 2.1 computer speakers with midrange drivers smaller then the my tweeters. Bluetooth headphones, EIDE hard drives, 802.11b access points, and other worthless crap. A ton of refurbished / old shit. Who would buy this shit?
  11. F

    BFG Tech Hot Deal - Week of 11/13

    Why doesn't BFG offer a step-up program like EVGA? If BFG offers a step-up program.....I am still a fan of their cards. If not......why do they choose to not compete with the competition?
  12. F

    FS: Intel Core Duo T2500 (Yonah) - 2.0GHz Dual Core Laptop CPU

    Notebookreview.com has forums.......just like hardocp....I bet if I went and made a for sale thread for you over their. It would sell within a day. Because a T2500 for $175 is cheappppp
  13. F

    HL2: Episode One for $10 at CC

    That sucks about CompUSA not matching the price, but thats why you lie to them and say they are in stock :) Or try it at BestBuy or EB Games....... Hell....travel to the next closest place that would sell it and pay cash and tell them you live in that town, or part of town, and you don't want...
Back
Top