Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
If I return the monitor within 30 days (not defective monitor, who pay for the shipping cost?
If it is a defective monitor - does HP pay the return shipping?
I have 3x1 monitors using the Chief stand. Obvious due to the height constraint, I would like to know is there any good speakers (either 2.1 or 5.1) that is not very tall, so that it will not block the screen
Thanks
I called them up- they told me I could not be reached and sent me 2 emails??? My phone reception at work is pretty bad, but I am sure I did not receive any email
Anyway I fed up and ordered from nerd.net and the item arrived within 1 week. It worked out slight more expensive due to the...
I am extremely disappointed with softmart. I put in a order for the Chief mount and stand in Feb 27, waited a few weeks without any news. Emailed them twice without reply. Now they cancelled my order without my knowledge !!!:mad:
Does anybody know where I can get the mount cheaper now?