I spoke with Niko at Quakecon, the 240 will be about $200 to compete with the H100i, the 360 one will start about $300. Will be more to add the VGA block.
They put the pump and reservoir with fill ports on the rad, they say that it'll "reduce vibration" on the cpu and of course a cleaner...
Wal-Mart actually has the Chip n Signature terminals now.
If your card has a chip on it, you now have to insert it in the hole below the keypad instead of swiping on the side. You have to keep the card in the hole until it reads, it takes about 5 seconds.
If you swipe the card that has a chip...
One of my client laptops (T410) that I use got infected for some reason with this kind of thing. I don't remember ever going to yahoo the past 2 months. (checked History, no yahoo.com sites visited). i dunno if this is related to that Yahoo issue.
The laptop would just shut off when it goes...
I've had my Blackvue since last September with a 32gb MicroSD card.
Although it can do 1080p, I have it set to 720p so it can store about 13hrs instead of about 7hrs.
It's been recording every day at least an hour a day, home->work and back.
So every 2 weeks or so, it would overwrite . So far...
damm, i used to work at that same store. #789
crazy bastards. half of those people probably end up lining up on the layaway line. since that's reopened.