• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by exyxxx

  1. E

    Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Announced for release on 11/11/11.

    scared the shit out of me! As good as it was, i never wanna see it again lol
  2. E

    People Are Pirating Amnesia: TTD. Help Stop It.

    btw this game is only 5,10€ on steam (atm). Best. Horror game. Ever.
  3. E

    The Civilization V Thread

    Anyone else experiencing the A.I. getting really passive during mid-game? I'm playing on marathon, normal difficulty and domination only settings. The A.I. is quite active during early-game: goes exploring and expanding their country over seas and does a decent job balancing its priorities. The...
  4. E

    Using toggle switch instead of momentary switch

    Hello! Not sure if this belongs to case modifications. I have an old case (IBM 5150 clone) with an AT PSU and its toggle switch. I was hoping to use the toggle switch along with ATX PSU - is this possible? I have googled for momentary toggle switches but it would be ideal to use the one...
  5. E

    Bought two antec 300's from best buy one came with a surprise

    apparently u have won the t-shirt contest!
  6. E

    Amensia: The Dark Descent

    what a great game! Headphones and a 32" screen help u to get in the right mood real quick. I almost shit my pants when I saw one of those creatures and it started to walk towards me. I tried to hide behind some barrel but I think my big fat ass was still showing and the creature spotted me. Of...
  7. E

    The Best/Worst Box Arts of All Time

    pure greatness: i've always found this weird:
  8. E

    I'm playing fallout 3 for the first time and could use some advice.

    I focused all my points on speech early game and it helped me a lot to get people talking instead of me doing them favours. After I got speech around 60 points or so I started focusing on small arms and when I got my plasma gun -> energy weapons. Now those skills are around 60-70 points each and...
  9. E

    Your CPU progression

    Intel 80486DX2 66mhz Intel Pentium MMX 166mhz@200mhz AMD K6-2 333mhz AMD Athlon 1ghz@1,333ghz AMD Athlon XP 3000+ Intel Pentium 4 2,8ghz@3,2ghz Intel Core2Duo E6300 1,8ghz@2,8ghz Intel i5 750 2,6ghz@3,2ghz guess that's all.
  10. E

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Hey! What is the name of that calendar software?
  11. E

    BioShock 2 - Thoughts and Opinions?

    Same here. In the first part you could do tons of things that really hurt to big daddy and still you have to put up a fight in the end to finish him. Here u take few hits and find yourself hitting ctrl for health - wtf - they could have at least come up with a better way to gain energy for big...
  12. E

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    gime dem wallpapers!
  13. E

    Post your cramped microATX build...

    lol 3 fans for the H50. How does that work?
  14. E

    Crysis 2 preview

    Hopefully the buildings aren't there just to block your way around the city. Would be fun to explore some of them from the inside.
  15. E

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    I think that's a screensaver.
Back
Top