Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
The RAM water block kill my 8800GTS
It damaged
So, I give up water cooling.
This is my new build
I buy a second hand 9800GTX
CPU Cooler is AXP140
In order to fit in, I cut out some fin
The cable manage at left side
A lot of cable is at right side
I don't use...
There is another standard for server board more than 9.6":
12" x 9.6" = Standard ATX
12" x 10.5" = SSI CEB (ASUS Rampage II Extreme is 12" x 10.6")
12" x 13" = E-ATX (SSI EEB)
lol, EVGA don't understand ...
Big Shuriken is a symmetrical cooler.
Dimension: 125×135x58mm
Different with GeminII S, GeminII, NT06 and AXP-140.
It may out of MB range a lot.
May not fit in SG05.