Recent content by exorcism

  1. E

    Intel Core i5 2500K Speed Fluctuations/Bobbing

    I am toying with overclocking of my 2500K and it appears to be running stable at various settings, but the speed keeps bobbing up and down. (Specs below) I currently have it running at 4.3GHz at ~1.28v (PLL Overvoltage turned off) and on full load (blend) on Prime95 it'll run at 4.3GHz for a...
  2. E

    Big problem with Dual Core Upgrade

    Couple of quick responses to a lot of questions I've been asked: -All the drivers are the latest stable available. -The bios is the latest available. The CMOS has been cleared and have tried using my bios settings and the defaults. Doesn't make a difference (except the C&Q option above.)...
  3. E

    Big problem with Dual Core Upgrade

    My complete and detailed system specs are below. I recently upgraded from an AMD Athlon 64 3000+ 1.8GHz 512KB Winchester CPU to my current AMD Athlon X2 4800+. I have never had any problems with my computer until this upgrade. However, my computer is crashing all the time now! If I...
Back
Top